Wireman Fort Augustus Temporary
* Brief Role Description - Cable containment, cable pulling and installation, glanding and terminating HV & LV equipment.
* Hours of work and shift pattern - Monday to Friday, 50 Hours
* Worker Base Location (including post code) - Fort Augustus, Fort Augustus 400/275/132kV Substation, Auchterawe Road, PH32 4BT.
* Vetting level * (experience required, certification etc.) Fully qualified electrician, Safety passport/CSCS, SSE Authorisations an advantage, Substation experience.
* Salary (daily/hourly) - £22.71 Hourly umbrella
* PPE requirement (if any) - PPE required, safety helmet, safety glasses, safety boots (no rigger boots), safety gloves, hi-vis overall or hi-vis jacket/trouser combination (Fire/arc retardant preferred - attached)
APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE START