Our client is currently looking for a number of Labourers to support with a short project that will involve the following:
- Pulling cables
- Cleaning off lubricant
- Applying lubricant
- Guarding open cable chambers
- Opening and closing manhole covers
- Working under the direction of the site supervisor
The work will take place between the hours of 7pm and 8am and will run for approximately 2 nights. The work may be extended if extra time is required for completion. The proposed start is now Wednesday 12th December.
- CSCS card holder
- 18 years or over (due to legislation regarding night time working hours)
- £10.65 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay).
To apply: Please email email@example.com or call 07886115839 to register your interest.
The recruitment process for this vacancy is being handled by The Orkney Employment Consultancy under the terms of The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations, 2003. Candidates currently registered with The Orkney Employment Consultancy will be contacted directly regarding the above vacancy and do not need to submit an additional application.