McEwen Furnishings, a family run business in the heart of Kirkwall. We have been providing quality furnishings in Orkney for over 60 years. We have a loyal customer base and pride ourselves in excellent customer service.
We are seeking a Sales Adviser to support our customers on the shop floor, in all aspect of our busy business. This role requires a trustworthy and friendly individual who will work as part of a small team to meet the demands of the everyday running of the shop.
- Provide outstanding one to one customer service to assist our customers with making the right purchase to suit their needs
- Liaising with other members of the team to ensure deliveries are complete on time
- Invoicing, processing customer payments and sealing with 0% finance purchases
- Regular use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Sage - previous experience using these packages would be advantageous
- Maintaining in-house displays and stock control
- General shop duties
Hours: 25 hours per week (availability to work Saturdays is essential)
Contract: 9 months, potential to be extended for the right candidate
Salary: £9.00 per hour
To apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to - McEwen Furnishings, 76 Junction Road, Kirkwall, Kw15 1AR
Closing Date - 15th September 2019
The recruitment process for this vacancy is being handled directly by the employer. Candidates currently registered with The Orkney Employment Consultancy are required to submit their own application following the instructions listed above. The employer advertising this vacancy is responsible for contacting you regarding the progress of your application.