Bank of Scotland is part of Lloyds Banking Group, the UK's leading financial services company that serves around 27 million customers. Our Group also has some of the most well known brands on the high street, including Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Scottish Widows. Bank of Scotland is a valued financial partner to over 2.8 million personal customers and 150,000 commercial customers. People, businesses and communities are supported with a powerful belief in relationships and a clear commitment to putting customers first. Through high quality service, experience, and long term commitment, Bank of Scotland is able to give customers and businesses the confidence they need to make the right decisions, big or small.
Bank of Scotland are seeking to recruit an On Call Customer Service Assistant to work flexibly at least 15 hours per month, you will be there for our customers at key times. This role requires flexibility to cover the branches in this area, to go where our customers need you. You will play a vital role in supporting our branches and our customers by providing the service needed at the right time and in the right place.
- Help new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate
- Deliver an excellent customer experience by working collaboratively with branch and pool colleagues.
- Help Britain and Northern Ireland prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes
- Ensure customers are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel where appropriate, including our vulnerable customers.
- Support LBG priorities and act in line with the Group Values, Behaviours, Codes of Responsibility.
Hours: At least 15 hours a month
Salary: £15,930 - £17,700
Closing Date: 28th February 2019
To Apply: Click on 'Apply for this job now' and you will be redirected to the website where you will find a full job description and can submit your application.
The recruitment process for this vacancy is being handled directly by the employer. Candidates currently registered with The Orkney Employment Consultancy are required to submit their own application following the instructions listed above. The employer advertising this vacancy is responsible for contacting you regarding the progress of your application.