Salary: £20,800+ per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm (flexibility of these hours can be discussed)
Location: Based in our Quoyloo Office
Are you self-motivated and driven working in a fast paced environment? Would you thrive in a multi-service Company organising a variety of staff members and working on a wide range of clerical and administration duties? If so, this is a great opportunity to join a well-established multi-generational family business.
Job Purpose: To deliver an effective and efficient service across all departments within the Company on an organisational level and to ensure that all processes and duties are delivered in an accurate and professional manner.
Responsibilities would include (but not limited to):
• Undertaking/organising a range of clerical and administration duties to support Company operations (eg invoicing, purchase ledger, cash handling, credit control, processing orders etc)
• Organising/managing other staff members
• Assisting the Transport Manager in completion of his duties
• Communicating efficiently with customers and other team members
• Time management/multitasking and working in a busy environment
• Working alone as well as with other team members
• Using Sage Accounts and Payroll software
• Ensuring that individual, team and Company targets are achieved
• All other tasks as required
For a full person specification click here.
To apply: Please download an application form here and send completed applications to Isla at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 3rd April 2020