Galliford Try Facilities Management (GTFM) has been providing customer focused Facilities and Property Management service solutions for over 15 years. We provide Total FM, Hard FM and Lifecycle services to both Public and Private sector clients nationally.
We are seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer to undertake and assist with trade and non-trade related tasks. The planned and reactive maintenance task to the various plant, equipment and systems at the project facilities as direct by Management and the Customer Support Centre.
- Carry out planned/reactive/additional works within educational and community buildings, including minor works, repairs, fault finding and fault diagnosis
- To meet customers and inspect reported defect, compile reports with photographs and pass back to the Customer Service Team
- Undertake all tasks as directed by supervisors or other line management and jobs issued by the Customer Support Centre
- To liaise with other GTFM staff and Co-ordinate Sub-contractors as necessary
- To accept progress and complete accurately all works allocated via a portable electronic device and update all tasks in a timely manner.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and building plans
- As well as working core hours the post holder may be required to participate in the out of hours call out rota
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a building services role is essential
- Excellent Customer Service, communication and people skills
- Time Served apprenticeship or equivalent training
- Complete an Acceptable Disclosure Check to work in school environment is essential
- Full UK Driving license is essential
- PASMA would be advantagous
- IPAF would be advantageous
- Offer will be dependent on the successful applicant clearing an enhanced PVG Disclosure check
Full Job Description, please click here.
To Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com