An opportunity has arisen within iDesign (Isbister Bros Ltd) for a Graphic Design / Print Finishing Assistant to join the team.
Responsibilities would include (but not limited to):
• working closely with and assisting other team members
• graphic design
• printing/finishing of a wide range of products
• time management
• assisting with all other tasks and projects as needed
• graphic design qualification or experience would be desirable however suitable applicants who have a keen interest in this area and show creative flair would also be considered
• the ability to work effectively in a busy environment and cope well under pressure in order to meet deadlines is a must
• good communication skills in order to work well with other team members
On-the-job training would be provided to the successful applicant.
The wage would be dependent on qualifications/experience. As training progresses, the wage would reflect this.
Closing date: Friday, 27th July, 2018
To Apply: Please submit your CV via the 'Apply for this job now' button on the page. If you would like to informally discuss this position in confidence please contact Claire on 07886115839 or email email@example.com
The recruitment process for this vacancy is being handled by The Orkney Employment Consultancy under the terms of The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations, 2003. The Orkney Employment Consultancy team will contact you once your application has been submitted and you will receive regular progress updates. Candidates currently registered with The Orkney Employment Consultancy will be contacted directly regarding the above vacancy and do not need to submit an additional application.