The team at Quoyloo Garage pride themselves on being an honest local establishment, offering exemplary customer service as part of the larger, very successful, Isbister Bros Ltd company. They are currently looking for a qualified Garage Mechanic to join their busy team, and ideally would like to find someone who can continue to provide an excellent service for their customers. It's a great time to be joining Isbister Bros Ltd. as plans are now in place for the development of a brand new garage facility in 2019.
- Carry out service/repair work
- MOT testing (if / when qualified)
- Comply with company procedures and current health and safety legislation whilst adhering to DVSA guidelines.
- Qualified to S/NVQ level II or III or equivalent qualification relating to class 4 and 7 vehicles
- A knowledge of modern diagnostics and fuel system repairs would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with other staff and provide good customer service
- Full UK driving license
- On-going training on hybrid and electric car repairs and diagnostics
- Training to achieve MOT testing certificate if not already held
- Very competitive salary in line with experience and training
- Company discount scheme
- Contributory pension
To apply: Select apply and submit your CV or use the CV builder provided.
The recruitment process for this vacancy is being handled by The Orkney Employment Consultancy under the terms of The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations, 2003. The Orkney Employment Consultancy team will contact you once your application has been received and you will receive regular updates on its progress. Candidates currently registered with The Orkney Employment Consultancy will be contacted directly regarding the above vacancy and do not need to submit an additional application.