Deputy Care Manager
Location: Mains House Care Home, Newtonmore PH20 1DF
Salary: Up to £29,848, DOE
The is an opportunity to support the manager and directors to build on our existing expertise in providing high quality care and support to older adults.
As a family operation we can respond to you and your teams needs quickly and effectively thus ensuring that we offer the best possible service to our residents, their families and our staff teams.
We are a family who operate two care homes for people over 65. We work closely with all of our staff and the families we support.
We find that this way we know who everyone is and so can provide a friendly and supportive working environment.
This in turn allows us to maintain high levels of care as we can be responsive to both staff teams and resident's needs.
Deputy Care Manager - The Role
Here is an opportunity to work with our team in ensuring the highest levels of care are delivered. As a deputy you will be working closely with the manager and directors, to develop the skills of the care team, using your personal and professional experience to make sure those we care for have all the support they need.
Deputy Care Manager - You will be responsible for:
* Delivering positive experiences to those we care for
* Deliver medications
* Support the writing of care plans and develop staff skill and knowledge in this area
* Work closely with other health professional to develop treatment plans
* Be involved in review processes of residents
* Support the care team to develop their practice
* Deliver supervisions
* Deliver training sessions
* Support the auditing process of the home
* Feed into managers meetings
* Think creatively about improving outcomes for people
Deputy Care Manager - What we need from you:
* Motivated to ensure that high quality care and support is provided to those we look after
* Work well as part of a close team with an interest in developing your knowledge
* Have a valid Pin with NMC
* Have previous experience with supporting and or managing teams
* A flexible rota
* A competitive hourly rate
* All training needs are paid for
* Working for a family run care home means you can speak to and be supported by one of the directors
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on apply now forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies Please