Due to a recent growth in business, the team at Sheila Fleet require a Cleaner for their brand new Kirk Gallery & Cafe, workshop, office and canteen. Sheila Fleet is a well-established, local, family-run business with a dedicated workforce who are really passionate about what they do and where every single employee is a valued member of the team.
As the successful Cleaner you will play a key part in ensuring the smooth running of the business, have a real sense of pride in your work, be capable of working efficiently on your own to manage the required duties and in particular enjoy being able to show off the high quality workmanship on view at the recently opened Kirk Gallery and Cafe.
- Cleaning the Gallery & Cafe, workshop, toilets and staff canteen
- Laundry of Chefs whites, tea towels etc
- Washing Floors
- Experience and knowledge of cleaning in a catering environment (desirable not essential)
- Team work
- Good communication
- Working to a high standard
- 25 hour working week
- Proposed hours 3-6.30 pm weekdays and 11-6.30 pm Saturday (potential to come in 8-9am through the week and less in evening if preferable)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
To apply: Click on 'Apply for this job now' to upload your CV and covering letter or to access our CV builder. If you would like to informally discuss this position prior to applying call Claire on 07886115839.