Location: Mains House Care Home, Newtonmore PH20 1DF
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Our team of care assistants are at the heart of what we do at Grandview. If you have good communication skills, a genuine caring nature, a good work ethic and an ability to work within a dedicated team Then we would love to hear from you!
As a family operation we can respond to you and your teams needs quickly and effectively thus ensuring that we offer the best possible service to our residents, their families and our staff teams.
We are a family who operate two care homes for people over 65. We work closely with all of our staff and the families we support. We find that this way we know who everyone is and so can provide a friendly and supportive working environment. This in turn allows us to maintain high levels of care as we can be responsive to both staff teams and resident's needs.
Care Assistant - The role:
Here is an opportunity to assist in leading our care team with the support of our nurses in ensuring the highest levels of care are delivered.
As a carer you will be working closely with the nurses and the manager, to develop the skills of the care team, using your personal and professional experience to make sure those we care for have all the support they need.
Care Assistant - You will be responsible for:
* Delivering positive experiences to those we care for
* Work closely with other health professionals
* Provide the highest standard of support and care to vulnerable people
* Provide support and assistance during meal plans
* Provide assistance in daily tasks, personal care and medication
* Be flexible to help explore new interests and activities
* Be motivating and respectful of their choice and participation
* Work with the team to identify unique goals and implement care plans needed
Care Assistant - What we need from you:
* Motivated to ensure that high quality care and support is provided to those we look after.
* Work well as part of a close team with an interest in developing your knowledge.
* Have an SVQ 2 or willing to work towards this.
* A flexible rota.
* A competitive hourly rate.
* An opportunity for career progression.
* All training needs are paid for.
* Working for a family run care home means you can speak to and be supported by one of the directors.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on apply now forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies Please